This is what it looked like on May 23rd:
This is what it looks like now. The original drip system wasn't working very well because the supply line was the same width as the feeder tubes. So, I got some wider tubing and set it up. Now I just have to fix some leaks at the 2 ends of the supply tubing and then fine tune the amount of drip that I want coming out of each feeder.
Some of my strawberries died, so I grouped the living ones together and transplanted my flowers to the window boxes (That's actually my neighbor's window):
Here's how big my watermelons have grown. I decided to move them to the front of the roof so that they'd have more room to spread out as they grow:
And my tomatoes have grown a lot too!